Monday, February 13, 2012

Maid of honor

I've known Jessica for eleven years now. And she asked me to be her maid of honor. I was in such shock. I haven been a part of someone's wedding and to have her ask me to be maid of honor was just... I'm gonna cry, again.
I just wanted to be involved and be a part of the planning, now I'm in it. Ahh
Pin board started. Smashbook started 6 months ago. Ideas galore!

These guys are going to be so fun to marry. They dated in high school. Heartbreak, young fools. They always kept in touch. I'm pretty sure he proposed every time they hung out.
And they got back together this past year. I knew then. I knew she knew. She knew I knew she knew.

And I have them to thank for introducing me to my amazing boyfriend.

So excited I'm going to cry,
Tams


No comments:

Post a Comment