Saturday, February 25, 2012

Deals of the day

I hit up some stores today and managed to grab a few great deals. Some things may get some updating and others are just new additions to my wardrobe. I have decided that I don't want to feel frumpy any more. I have clothes that make me feel good and it's time to kick those comfy frumpy clothes to the curb.


Target Clearance Double sets of gloves $0.60-1.00 each set.
I lose these things like crazy so I stocked up! And a dollar area
barrette for st patty's day! And of course some
awesome polishes! Most expensive one was $1.78!

Khol's was having an extra 25% off clearance prices and then I
had a weekend coupon for an extra 15% off my total purchase! I picked
up the silky black top for a good work look. The black c
ardigan fits amazingly and has a ruffle all the way around it!
The blue shirt is very ballet style and looks so good on me.

I hit up savers and I tried on a whole basket full of stuff and this is what I ended up getting. Some stuff is really cute but just doesn't work on my body type. I did pick up some awesome stuff though. I'm excited about the red plaid wrap top on the far left, I'm going to pair it with my tulle skirted black dress on monday! I also picked up a blue and white striped button up shirt style dress, which I may add some lace to the hem and a lace belt. A red gingham short sleeve top with blue shorts. And a classic pink and white button up, which amazingly enough had an extra snap button between the buttons to keep gaping from happening at the "girls"...I grabbed a couple belts for redo. I also picked up a clinique cosmetic bag for all my nail polishes. And yes for a whole $2 I bought the Romeo + Juliet soundtrack. heehee.


Have you found any good deals lately?

~Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment