Monday, March 12, 2012

Currently

Currently:

Obsessing over: life. As in the big picture. Scott and I have been taking about engagement rings (my favorites pictured below), houses, wedding, honeymoon, and most importantly how much we want a dog.

Reading: Hungry Girl 200 under 200 cookbook. Some of the recipes are looking totally yummy. Combine this with "Not My Mama's Meals" on the cooking channel and eating healthier looks totally doable.

Feeling: Jexica helped me with this earlier today... Joy. I feel joy. Life is good.

Needing to: craft. I need to get some of this creative juice from talking ideas with Jexica and actually MAKE something.

Listening to: that song from the Roberto Cavalli perfume commercial.

Working on: nothing. That is a problem.

Wishing I was: out of my lease. I would love to be able to go house shopping.

Anticipating: all the good movies coming out soon. Hunger Games!

Thinking about: using the Sharpie Stain pens I got to decorate a plain white tote.

Drinking: Donut Shop Decaf coffee

~ Tamara




No comments:

Post a Comment