Wednesday, March 14, 2012

2012 Goals

I've been thinking about goals lately and my direction. Somehow yesterday morning I woke up with super motivation to do something that scares me.
I happened upon the blog less cake more frosting while on Pinterest yesterday morning and her 2012 One Word Goal really inspired me. 

It put this idea in my head and I've been jotting down ideas all day yesterday and today. Basically its a crafter workbook focused on goals, lists, self evaluation and exercises.
I'm going to work mine into the Smashbook that I bought last summer and haven't really used yet. But I'm also going to work up printable medallion type pages so you can add them to any scrapbook of yours. And maybe an ebook (maybe for a couple bucks on Etsy) that can be printed in it's whole and spiral bound at the local copy shop for a book all to itself.


 ~ Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment