Monday, January 9, 2012

Upgrade

In keeping with the New year, I upgraded my phone and moved over to my boyfriend's plan. I have been a Verizon (Alltel first) customer for 7 years. And I am now a Sprint customer.
My old blackberry didn't have much in the way of processing power. Or even neat features. When the Androids came out to be competition for the iPhone  then blackberry pretty much got left in the dust. And you get stuck with a bad phone for two years! Plus I used the back button on my old phone so much that it started typing "B$" instead of backing out. It got to be very frustrating.
But alas, an upgrade. I got the Samsung galaxy s 2 aka the epic touch. It's so shiny and new! And the full Android market! ! !

Include the serger I got for Christmas and I'm moving on up.
2012 is going to be a good year.

Tamara


No comments:

Post a Comment