Saturday, January 14, 2012

I nerd out!

I had the day to myself and just got paid so what do I do? Shop, of course...
I found some excellent nerdy stuff! Star Wars Valentine stuff at Target! Nightmare before Christmas Yahtzee! The third Hunger Games book. And football game watching gear. Won't really come in handy until next year, but still.
 

And some pretty stuff too! I love Ion hair care products, fabulous. Sparkly eyeliner. And a nail polish tiny brush for details. All the pics on Pinterest have inspired me to do more with my makeup and hair and nails. Don't expect me to go all super glam but just a dash of something.

A new case for my new phone. It's not quite the right case... But it works... There was one I found on Etsy that was truly awful...
Now to clean, organize my scrapbook paper, and set up my serger!
Loves,
Tamara!



No comments:

Post a Comment