Friday, May 4, 2012

Summer Crafts Inspiration

I seriously want to do these crafts this summer. This is my list.

(Click on the image for the link to the Pin)

image

Tshirt bangles – How fun would these be for all those random scraps of fabric.

 

image

Men’s button up cuff pockets. These would be great for organizing my purse.

 

image

Braided fabric necklaces. I have such pretty fabric for this!

 

image

Bow paper clips. I need some cute bookmarks.

 

image

Wish Bracelets. I miss friendship bracelets and anklets.

 

image

OOOOO Buttons! These are so adorable.

 

image

Flip flop update. Ruffles and comfy flip flops? I’m sold

 

image

Beaded bracelet with button closure. LOVE.

 

image

Braided belts. I need some new belts.

 

image

Simple Button Bobby Pins. For when I pin back braids.

 

image

Updated chain bracelet. I wonder if I could do something like this with the watch bands…

 

image

Quote scarf. I need to bust out the Sharpie Stained markers!

 

image

Flip flop update. Another version!!

 

Look for more craft inspirations posts.

-Baby gift inspirations

-DIY Clothes inspirations

-Smashbook inspirations

 

Or you can check me out on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment