Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

I spent all weekend cleaning the apartment! Ugh. But we got so much done. The kitchen is clean. The bedroom is cleared of all winter clothes, which freed up a lot of space. The living room is tidied. The bathroom is clean, finally. And the only thing left is the dining room which serves as my craft room. A lot of stuff from the other rooms got put into that room because I had exploded all my crafts throughout the whole apartment.

Now all I have to do is clean that one last room. And we are set to be normal people. LOL. My apartment gets really cluttered, and fast. I hope to keep it clean now. I have all hardwood floors through out and tile in the bathroom and linoleum in the kitchen, so dust and dirt just piles up in the corners and reek havoc on my allergies.

I also started an exercise program this weekend. I signed up for premium membership at my gym which includes workout plans and nutrition planner too! I’m still sore from the evaluation. Chest presses are not my friend!

Look for a post this weekend on the goals book!

~Tamara



No comments:

Post a Comment