Monday, March 7, 2011

Things to do in 2011

Things to do this year:
1. Take a watercolor class
2. Take a sculpting class.
3. Take Brynn to the zoo. Since I didn't last year.
4. Take Brynn and Amber to the Suess show at clinton library.
5. Tint the windows in my car.
6. Join Arkansas Thunder.
7. Buy a bike and find a good paved path to ride.
8. Go hiking and see waterfalls with Melissa and Tim.
9. Go to Memphis for my birthday. Have a diver, listen to Barbra Blue. Bbq spaghetti. Smores. Poutine (whatever that is).
10. Orlando- HP!
11. Friend dinner once a month, with themes.
12. Kidnap Jexica. Go to orlando. Hit up Savanna. Then the Biltmore Estate. Then drop her off in TN at grad school. Then memphis. Then home. Expensive and EPIC road trip.
13. My etsy. Something. That poor thing needs some love.
14. Buy photoshop, learn to use it.
15. Extra CAD classes from Pulaski Tech.
16. Construction Document Spec writing class through UALR.
17. LEED certification.
18. Help mom redo the kitchen.
19. Pay off all debts and bills except student loans.
20. Better my body. Flexibility. Strength. BMI. Make an improvement.
21. Be more optimistic.
22. Make a list of all the restaurants I want to try.
23. Force Amber to do crop nights at scrapbook corner with me! I also want to get my scrapbook up to date. So I need to print off from walgreens.
24. Paint my nails more often.
25. Change my hair color. Grow my hair out.
26. Inspiration boards!!!
27. Cook more.
28. Read more.
29. Make more.
30. Worry less.
This list may or may not expand.
SOTD: "I want to break free" queen
--Tams
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment