Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Something New Tuesday

So in an effort to broaden my horizons I have dedicated Tuesday to be my “try something new” day. Anything I haven’t done, which is a lot. My bestie over at Through the Lens will also be doing it with me!

Yesterday I attempted to do a Pilates beginner video… I only got about half way through. I’m extremely unfit. So I tried a different one of her videos and I actually got through the whole thing. Granted I only could do certain moves so far and I definitely couldn’t to the rocking back and forth on my spine. I ended up just thunking down on the mat and not being able to get back up.

I encourage everyone to try this out, especially as a beginner!

TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT!

Here is uno helping me:

601519_533339483486_143944406_n

I have to give a shout out to Campfire Chic for motivating me to do more pilates.

 

signature[4]

No comments:

Post a Comment